Information for tourists - on the availability of health services within the city of Swinoujscie
I. If you get sick or injured, you should see your primary care physician
1. Jan Garduła Municipal Hospital /SPZOZ Miejski Szpital im. Jana Garduły,
2. NZPOZ S.C. „Świnoujście-Przytór”,
3. NZPOZ „Nova Med.”,
4. Family Outpatient Clinic/ NZOZ „Poradnia Rodzinna” ,
5. NSZOZ „CONEXUS”,
6. Outpatient Clinic/ NZOZ Przychodnia Lekarska,
7. Specialized Military Outpatient Medical Clinic Independent Public Health Care Facility/ Wojskowa Specjalistyczna Przychodnia Lekarska Samodzielny Publiczny Zakład Opieki Zdrowotnej,
8. Outpatient Clinic/ NZOZ Przychodnia Lekarska, Tadeusz Czajka,
II. Night and holiday patient care is provided by Jan Garduła Municipal Hospital /SPZOZ Szpital Miejski im. Jana Garduły/ in Swinoujscie, 7 Mieszka I St., Phone: 91 326 74 11, Phone: 91 326 74 35.
The medical services are provided on weekdays from 18:00 to 8:00 and on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays -24 hours. During the above mentioned duty hours, patient can receive medical and nursing care services in case of sudden illness or injury / without any referral.
Doctor on duty provides: consultation in an outpatient setting, on-call telephone consultation, and for a legitimate medical or healthcare purpose– visits patients at home. If required, physician on duty may refer the patient to hospital for further treatment or call for an emergency ambulance.
III. Emergency medical services provide out-of-hospital medical services to those in need of urgent medical care (that is, in case of sudden unexpected or expected in a short period of time serious impairment of body functions such as trauma, accident, poisoning, loss of consciousness, extensive bleeding, difficulty breathing, chest pain or pressure, potential risk to the foetus; if you are ever in doubt of whether a situation is an emergency, call the emergency number and the dispatcher at EMS will determine if you need emergency assistance) and transport the patient to the Hospital Emergency Department, Emergency Room or directly to a medical facility providing specialized treatment.
| IV.Dental treatment services in Swinoujscie:
Private medical practice
1. IPS Kinga Olender, Sosnowa 2, 603 947 744
||Please remember to bring along your proof of valid health insurance coverage!|