Welcome to Świnoujście – the Land of 44 Islands. The largest of them are: Uznam, Wolin and Karsibór. We are glad that you have decided to visit and experience our city. If you are facing the choice of accommodation for a weekend visit, or a longer stay, we remain at your disposal. We sincerely hope that your time with us will be a pleasurable and unforgettable experience.
As the staff of the Tourist Information, we are willing to provide you with any assistance and good advice that you request. We will also be happy to answer all your questions at any time, and we will recommend you places worth seeing. Moreover, we will show you the local tourist trails.
Feel free to come visit us at the Tourist Information, located in the city centre, near the museum and ferry crossing.
It is our hope that when leaving Świnoujście, you will say “See you soon”.
The information we provide concerns:
- the tourist attractions of Świnoujście, as well as those of the region
- various ways to spend your free time
- culture and sports events
- services offered by the Świnoujście travel agencies
- services offered by local guides and tour operators
- public transport
- rail, bus and sea connections
The Tourist Information Centre will provide you with free information materials regarding the City of Świnoujście.