Tourist attractions

 

     

 

 

 



      
   
   


The Maritim Fishing Museum

The former Town Hall, the oldest building in town (project from 1792, built 1804 – 1806), today housing the Museum of the Deep Sea Fishing; exhibits include the history of sea fishing, sea animals, the town and its region, and old navigation equipment; also a place of numerous occasional exhibitions.

1 Plac Rybaka Street 
Tel.: +48 91 321 24 26


Opening hours:
June and September:
daily 9:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.
July and August:
Monday - Friday 09:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday 09:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.
October - May:
Tuesday - Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Closed on Mondays

Entrance:
Museum Exhibition + Exhibition of  coral reef
Full-price ticket 15,00 PLN
Half-price ticket 13,00 PLN
Museum Exhibition
Full-price ticket 7,00 PLN
Half-price ticket 5,00 PLN

www.muzeum-swinoujscie.pl                  

 

     

 

 

 
 

 

The Angel’s Fort

A Prussian construction erected between 1854 – 1858; initially under the name of “Werk III”, which was subsequently changed into “Engelsburg” (The Fort of Angel) due to a striking resemblance to the Roman Mausoleum of the Emperor Hadrian (the later The Castle of St. Angel); the construction is a three level rotunda, topped with a terrace and the observation tower.

New attraction at The Fort area - "Amber mine"

Jachtowa Street
Tel.: +48 601 767 171


Opening hours:
01.01 - 28.02 - Fort is closed

Februar - April - daily 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
May - September - daily 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
October - December - daily 10:00 a.m. -4:00 p.m.

Entrance:
9,00PLN / 8,00PLN (pensioner)
6,00PLN (group of 20 people and children 7-14 years),
children under 7 years old - free
"Amber mine"- 10 PLN regural ticket
8 PLN reduced ticket and groups from 15 pers.

 
     

 

 
             




 

 

The Western Fort 

Erected between 1856 – 1861, the Prussian defense construction, part of the western fortifications complex, modernized a few times in the past, after the II World War until 1962 quarter of Soviet Union’s Army.

Jachtowa Street
Tel.: +48 508 738 118


Opening hours:
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (January-March),
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (April),
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (May),
10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (June-August),
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (September),
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (October),
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (November-December)

Entrance:
12 PLN / 10 PLN (pensioner)
PLN 8 (children 7-14 years old)

www

 
     

 

 
              

 

The Christ the King Church

The 18th century Christ the King Church – erected on the site of a gothic temple; a wooden ship replica is in the main nave, called „vergissmannicht“, what means “don’t forget”; from June to September every Sunday a place of the International Music Festival “Organ Nights”


1 Plac Kościelny Street 
Tel.: +48 91 321 20 32
www.parafia.swi.pl

 
     

 

 
              

 

The neo-gothic church of the Holy Mother „Staella Maris“ 

Erected at the end of the 19th century; inside there are stained – glass windows of high antique value.


11 Piastowska Street
Tel.: +48 91 321 37 69
 www.parafiagwiazdymorza.swi.pl

 
     

 

 
              

 

The Tower after the protestant Church 

Remains after the church raised in years 1903 - 1906 which was demolished in 1962, 222 stairs to an observation deck - very beautiful panorama of the city, cafe, summer small garden with live music (seasonally)


7 Paderewskiego Street


Opening hours: 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.


Entrance:
10 PLN / 6 PLN 

Tel.: +48 601 540 129,
        +48 609 167 070

 
     

 

 
   
          
 

 

The Spa Park 

Park with a nineteenth century garden designed by royal architect, among others in Berlin and Potsdam - Peter J. Lenne, the old Mediterranean vegetation composed of approximately 150 years.

 
     

 

 
       

 

Breakwaters

From the early nineteenth century, the western together with the "Stawa Młyny" - navigation sign in the shape of the windmill, the central - with a length of over 1400 meters into the depths ot the sea (the longest stone pier in Europe).

 
     

 

 
              

 

The lighthouse 

Put into service in 1857, highest on the Baltic Sea - 68 m, one of the highest in Europe, 308 stairs to an observation deck, sea rescue and lighthouse exhibition.


Tel.: +48 91 321 60 63
Tel: +48 516 520 379


Opening hours:
January - March and November - December -
daily 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
April - June and September - October -
daily 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
July - August - daily 10:00 - 08:00 p.m.

Entrance:
7,00 PLN / 5,00 PLN
4,00 PLN for groups


http://www.latarnia-morska.org/



 
      

 

 
        



   
 

 

Gerhard's Fort (Eastern Fort) 

Both the oldest and the most interesting fortification object on an island Wolin,built between 1856-1863, a collection of exhibit items related with the history of the city and Swinoujscie Fortress.


Tel.: +48 503 741 307
Tel: + 48 91 321 86 26


Opening hours:
January - April and October - December -
daily 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
May, June, September - daily 10:00 - 6:00 p.m.
July and August - daily 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.

Entrance:
17 PLN/ 12 PLN
combined tickets (Gerhard`s Fort and Underground City) 30 PLN/ 20 PLN

www.fort-gerharda.pl
E-mail: fort@fort-gerharda.pl

 
     

 

 
   

Underground city

The longest underground tourist route in northern Poland! The complex of bunkers and tunnels, built in the first half of the 20th century.

more>>

Tel. +48 503 741 307

Opening hours : 
01.05-03.05: daily at 10:30 a.m., 12:30 a.m., 01:30 p.m., 03:00 p.m and 04:30 p.m. 
04.05-30.06:
Monday-Friday at 03.00 p.m.,
Saturday-Sunday at 12:30 a.m. and 03:00 p.m.

July - August: daily at 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 a.m. and 01:30 p.m. and 03:00 p.m. and 04:30 p.m.
September : daily at 12:30 a.m. and 03:00 p.m.
October - April: only on weekends at 12:30 a.m. and 
03:00 p.m.

Entrance:
17 PLN/ 12 PLN
combined tickets (Gerhard`s Fort and Underground City) 30 PLN/ 20 PLN

http://www.podziemne-miasto.pl/

 
         
               

The gothic church (Karsibór)

From the 15th century, with an altar from the 15th century and a pulipit from the 17th century.
In the period from 1st April to the endofthe October, the church will be open for visiting after prior notification by phone dialling 00 48 693 632 796. 
Mass is celebrated every Sunday at 10:00 a.m.

 
         
               

 

The monument of the RAF-pilots (Karsibór)

It commemorates the 7 Lancaster M.I. aircrew members serving in the famous RAF's 617 squadron "Dambusters", shot down on 16th April 1945 in the course of raiding the "Lutzow" pocket battleship.

 

 
     

 

 
 
 


The bird sanctuary „Karsiborska Kępa” (Karsibór)
 

The bird sanctuary is ranked highly in Europe with ca. 140 bird-species
Polish Society for the Protection of Birds
Regional Office in Świnoujście
tel. 00 48 503 036 977
e-mail: pomorze_zachodnie@otop.org.pl
www.otop.org.pl

    

     

 

 

 

mandzurek@wp.pl

W ramach naszej witryny stosujemy pliki cookies w celu świadczenia Państwu usług na najwyższym poziomie, w tym w sposób dostosowany do indywidualnych potrzeb. Korzystanie z witryny bez zmiany ustawień dotyczących cookies oznacza, że będą one zamieszczane w Państwa urządzeniu końcowym. Możecie Państwo dokonać w każdym czasie zmiany ustawień dotyczących cookies. Więcej szczegółów w naszej Polityce Cookies.

Zamknij